COVID-19 Office Update
Dr. Farrow, Dr. Dewbre, and the team have been working hard to ensure you can continue to receive high-quality orthodontic care in a safe and friendly environment in Edmond, Oklahoma City, Clinton, and Deer Creek.
New Office Procedures
We are following rigorous scheduling protocols and office measures to ensure the safety and well-being of you, our patients, and the team members at Farrow & Dewbre Orthodontics. We thank you for your patience over the past year as we’ve all adjusted to the “new normal.”
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car. Please call or text our office upon your arrival. Once we are ready to seat you, we will text or call you and an assistant will greet the patient at the door and escort you to your visit.
- Clinton – Call 405-400-8069, ext 3, or text (844) 282-1748
- Edmond – Call 405-400-8069, ext 1, or text (844) 282-1748
- Oklahoma City - Call 405-400-8069, ext 2, or text (844) 282-1748
- Deer Creek - Call 405-400-8069, ext 4, or text (844) 282-1748
- Only the patient that is being treated will be allowed to enter the office. The only exception for this will be for very young patients or new patients. In these cases, only one parent/caregiver may accompany the patient. Absolutely no other family members or friends will be allowed inside.
- Please bring your own mask and wear it to your appointment. Federal guidelines for social distancing and wearing masks in businesses continue, so bring the mask you have been using.
- Your temperature will be taken by staff using a touchless thermometer. If your temp is over 100 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- A simple questionnaire assessing your contacts, travel, and well-being will be asked of all patients as well. Any question indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to leave, and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Maintain the 6-foot social distancing guidelines when in the office until seated in the treatment chair.
- The tooth-brushing station will be used as a hand-washing/sanitizing station required of every patient before being seated. No tooth-brushing, only hand-washing.
- The patient restroom will be closed, so please prepare for that before arrival.
- We ask for understanding while we will try to address all of your treatment needs during your visit. Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times. Appointments will be kept shorter in this re-entry phase.
During Your Appointment
- Before their appointment, your child will be asked to sanitize their hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Before we work on your child, we will request that they gargle with a peroxide rinse.
- Return visits and appointment briefings will be given to parents by phone at the conclusion of the appointment
Thank You for Your Support
The support you have shown for us during this time is greatly appreciated. Please understand how seriously we take your child’s health as well as the health of our team and the entire community.
Some of these new policies may seem over-exaggerated or extreme, but they are in place based on guidelines for our safety and for the decreased transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
Thank you in advance for your support and continued patience and understanding in our endeavor to keep our community safe. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have.
Farrow & Dewbre Orthodontics