Orthodontic Care that Fits Your Budget
At Farrow & Dewbre Orthodontics, the overall cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on your individual needs and treatment plan.
Our team will work with you to create a plan that fits your budget, because Dr. Farrow and Dr. Dewbre believe that your finances shouldn’t never stand in the way of achieving your best smile.
Our team will develop a treatment plan specifically for you and then determine each available payment plan option that best suits your needs. That way, you can make the best choice for you and your smile.
We offer the following payment and financial options:
- Preferred Patient Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget!
- In-office, no-interest pick-a-payment options: Extend monthly payments and reduce down payments.
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards
We also can setup automatic monthly payment options to make it more convenient for your busy schedule.
If you have insurance that does cover any portion of your orthodontic treatment, we’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.
We accept most major insurance plans in Oklahoma as part of our commitment to making a great smile as affordable as possible. Our Farrow & Dewbre Orthodontics team is trained to assist you in determining your insurance coverage.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage, or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Oklahoma Dental Insurance
Here are just some of the plans you may have as a patient in Western Oklahoma:
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corp
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma / BlueCare Dental
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Independence American Insurance Company
- Renaissance Dental
- Smart Health Dental
- Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company